All of my lenses are from Nikon - for the FX system (before mirrorless). I'm sticking with my Nikon D850 as long as I can. Thinking of the Z8 for sure, but holding steady for now.
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Lens (my ultrawide lens, with interesting edge distortion)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED Lens (very close focusing - star-like pattern when light glints)
- Nikon AF NIKKOR 24mm f/2.8D Lens (I called it my Katsucon lens because I got the Gazebo and Atrium with it)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR Lens (middle of the Nikon trinity of lenses, great all-around)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200mm f/2G ED VR II Lens (superlative portrait lens, super heavy but lovely)
- Nikon AF NIKKOR 35mm f/2D Lens (I called it my Pittsburgh lens when I first got it)
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Autofocus Lens (my nifty fifty)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G Lens (very special out-of-focus bokeh, less clinical than the 50)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Lens (the last FX version we'll see)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G Classic Portrait Lens (what I call my beauty lens)
- Nikon AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Lens (superb macro lens)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens (possibly even better than the 85mm)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Lens (wildlife photography champion)
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens (such a gorgeous lens)
On top of some of these, I place the Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III for a nice extension while maintaining quality.